Oh wow! What’s up with these negative writing prompts?
Something that I wish I hadn’t done in my life, oh let’s see, pretty much everything.
There are so many things that I will just number them
1. I wish I hadn’t bullied all of those kids when I was young. It was due to all the abuse I lived and the bullying done to me.
2. I wish that I hadn’t slapped MW in junior high. She wasn’t worth it
3. I wish that I would have listened to my uncle and went on that college visit. I was too stubborn
4. I wish I wasn’t so aggressive with guys. It has never gotten me what I wanted
5. I wish I would have treated my Mom better. Even though she treated me bad. I miss her.
6. I wish I would have never went to work the day my Mom was sick. I still think her death was my fault.
7. I wish I could go along to get along. I’m so stubborn to a fault
8. I wish I didn’t let everything affect me. Most days I shake it off.
9. I wish I would have never started drinking.
10. I wish I would have never entertained my exes. They weren’t worth it
Long story short, I try to look on the bright side of everything and know that God has a plan for me no matter how it twists and turns. I want to live every moment to the fullest. I want to smile and laugh more than I have ever cried.
Thankfully I have every opportunity to do that.
What say you?