1. I never get compliments on my sensitivity. Now that could be because I run around telling people how sensitive I am. Or maybe because that might be a weird compliment. I’m not sure. So that is a weird response to a weird prompt.
2. I never get complimented on being vegan. I think its great that I love animals, the planet, and myself.
3. I never get complimented on being single. Yep, because everyone thinks singles need to be in a relationship. I think singles need to be in the right relationship and no matter how much I want one, the right one hasn’t appeared yet.
4. I never get complimented on my laugh. I think its awesome and loud.
5. I never get complimented on my shoulders. I think they are strong and amazing.
Well, I guess the point is, if someone isn’t complimenting you, compliment yourself.
What can you compliment yourself for?